Jmix Studio commercial subscription offers convenient visual designers, bringing extra productivity and comfort to developers
Abstracts developer from the JPA implementation details and configures:
- Data model entities, including relations, inheritance, formatting, validation and other properties
- Object graphs to be extracted from the database for different screens and business logic
- Localized messages
- An extendable palette of visual and non-visual Jmix components
- Visual configuration of components properties and event handlers
- Visual theme variables editing
- Visual menu design
- Visual user permissions configuration
- Drag & drop screens layout design
License key provides access to previous versions, including CUBA Platform.
The subscription is licensed per developer and is only required at development time, there are no restrictions on the applications you create. We offer affordable pricing so the fees are quickly returned by the amount of hours, saved by developers.
You can use Individual pricing if you are developing a project on your own (e.g. as a freelancer) and you are paying for Studio with personal funds. Individuals can acquire only one license key per account.